Happy new year everyone! 2019 is officially over but the low temperatures are still here in Madrid. This is why I can´t help to turn my attention to fall/winter fashion and boot weather. If you are in the market for a new pair of boots you have come to the right place! Here are my TOP 5 boot styles for winter 2020:
1. Over the knee boots These are perfect for an instant WOW factor. You can style them with almost everything, and they make a simple outfit look special and even sexy. All you need are skinny jeans/pants an oversized knit, or a dress with tights and you will instantly look bomb.
SHOP OTK BOOTS:
2. Chunky boots (combat boots) are trending since we first spotted them on the fall runways of favorite labels like Prada, Gucci or Alexander McQueen. I personally love them because they are flat, comfortable and quite perfect for cold days. On the other hand, you can style them creatively as they are kind of masculine and disruptive for girly outfits. These ARE a statement to say the least.
SHOP CHUNKY BOOTS:
3. Faux animal skin boots. A faux animal skin boot is the perfect accessory to add texture and an interesting effect to a simple outfit. I haven´t yet put my hand on a pair of these but I am definitely putting them on my wishlist for the next winter season, I love them. Also, animal print is officially a neutral, so they will go with everything.
4. Ankle boots. Their flexible fabric material fits them to your foot all the way up to your ankle. Perfect to wear with relaxed fit jeans, straight jeans and even crop flares. These are very comfortable and really stylize your outfit making it look chic but still comfy.
5. Ankle boots last but NOT least. I believe that everyone needs at least one pair of black ankle boots. These are so versatile and you can wear them with everything. I love styling mine with my skinny jeans or sometimes with a skirt and tigths during winter. Since they are a classic, you can find them in many shapes and colors, with heels or flat, with pointy or round toe, etc. I am kind of loving the white ankle boots right now.
What boot styles do you prefer to wear during the fall and winter seasons?